Re: Ecoute telephoniques

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2016 13:18:04 -0700

Hi Irshaad,
At 02:16 03-05-2016, Mohammad Irshaad Abdool wrote:
>No I have not tried the app in Mauritius yet and how to make sure
>that it actually works or not is another issue; maybe DIYing a
>catcher and testing the app using same may help.

The software needs data for it to actually work. The issue is that
the data is not available.

>About the end-to-end encryption about WhatsApp; they (WhatsApp) wrote [1] :
>"WhatsApp's end-to-end encryption is available when you and the people you

In the blog article, the words are incorrectly written as "End-to-End
Encryptions". If you are interested in security I suggest paying
attention to detail. The purpose of our exchange is not for me to
say whether WhatsApp is good or bad. It is for you to teach me something.