Expecting timely replies from public officers

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 21:57:07 +0400

Hi folks,

I read
http://www.lexpress.mu/article/280319/soleman-hatteea-fonctionnaires-mettent-trop-temps-repondre-aux-gens
and it seems that even the Ombudsman is affected by "non timely replies"
from public officers.

Though the Ombudsman mentions about letters, the situation is worst for
emails I suppose. I made a complaint to the Independent Broadcasting
Authority, both through email and letter, in February 2016 and while the
authority replied I will be contacted during the investigation, I
haven't heard anything till now. I suppose the authority must be very busy.