RE: Internet Service Provider advertising

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 01:10:01 -0700

Dear Ms Ghurbharrun,

I sent an email on 1 August 2015 to request the advice of the
Consumer Affairs Unit. The last reply which I received from the
Consumer Affairs Unit was on 4 December 2015. In the reply it is
stated that my "mail has been taken into consideration and under process".

I have been waiting since the last eight months for the advice of the
Consumer Affairs Unit. I would be grateful if you could let me know
how long I will have to wait for the processing to be completed.