Re: Complaint against apc-marketing.com

From: Anwar Mungly <marketing_at_apc-marketing.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 15:12:34 +0400

Dear Mr Sookun,

Following your mail, we have verified in our database, your email is no
longer in our datas. Kindly let us know the date you receive our last email
and it's product.

Kind regards,

*Anwar H. Mungly*
(Director / Head Of Marketing)

Office: (230) 212 28 88 / 89 | (230) 208 59 60 | Fax: (230) 212 6334
44A Mere Barthelemy Street | Port Louis. Republic of Mauritius.
*e:* marketing_at_apc-marketing.com *w:* www.apc-marketing.com

*APC AD <http://www.apc-marketing.com/#!apc-group-of-companies/c9nx> | APC
DECO <http://www.apc-marketing.com/#!apc-deco/cst> | APC MEDIA
<http://www.apc-marketing.com/#!media/vgijk> | APC PLAY