Complaint against apc-marketing.com

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 12:35:02 +0400

Dear Sir/Madam,

The administrator of the domain apc-marketing.com has neglected my
several requests to stop sending me "marketing related" emails to which
I never subscribed. I sent the administrator several emails and I was
told my email address will be removed but I continue receive spam from
apc-marketing.com till this date.

I obtained your email address in the "abuse contact" field of the whois
record for apc-marketing.com. I hope you will investigate on this
complaint against the domain indulging in aggressive spam activities.

I am copying this message to the administrator of the domain, to the
Computer Emergency Response Team of Mauritius (CERT-MU) and to the
Mauritius Internet Users.

- I blog at HACKLOG.mu.