Re: An appeal to the Data Protection Commissioner

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 13:41:36 +0400

I forgot to add, that regarding my actual complaint, the Commissioner says:

        "for any non-application of the judgment, you are advised to refer to
the Supreme Court or any other competent court"

That leaves me with no option, technically, as it is beyond a simple
citizen's financial capacity to challenge the State in a Court in Mauritius.

I drink coffee and manage Linux servers for lexpress.mu