RE: Council Reports for the year 2015

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 20:43:50 +0400

_at_Mike, unfortunately we are both waiting for a reply from Mr Meetoo. I guess it is easier to send emails to Ish so that he can bring up the matter on the ICT Advisory Council.

Hello Ish,

Do you know when is the next ICT Advisory Council meeting? Could you please refer our emails to Mr Meetoo during the meeting since you are representing consumers, purchasers and other users of Information and Communication Services, including telecommunication services. Mike also sent an email to the other two members; Mr Loganaden Velvindron and Mr Fabrice Ally Alladee-Blatch but nobody bothered to reply to his emails. I wonder if the ICT Advisory Council is making much impact regarding Information Technology in Mauritius or is it merely a 'council' to reassure citizens of Mauritius that the Government is working towards making Mauritius any better. The Mauritius Internet Users subscribers have been requesting the Council reports and yet nobody is being able to provide concise answers about the reports' status. It creates a perception that the ICT Advisory Council is trying to hide some important facts from the public. Is it scared of being transparent?

Kind regards,
Shelly