Re: Slow internet speed

From: Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah <"Tejas>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 18:38:44 +0400

Hello Mike,

On 3/9/2016 5:50 PM, Jules Mike Giovanni wrote:
> The connection is indeed less stable than usual. Only some webpages
> load fine while others stagger. I am happy to report that Orange.mu
> loads just fine.

The issue is still persistent at my place. I'm still experiencing heavy
slowness on my internet.

I just called the Orange customer support minutes back and the person
told me that they acknowledged that there is a 'general' issue related
to 'slowness' in Mauritiusright now.

On the other hand, people in the southern region of Mauritius are not
being affected. _at_Anyone living in the south, can you confirm?

P.S I live in the North of Mauritius.

*Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah*
CTO, Graphics Temple