Re: Slow internet speed

From: Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah <"Tejas>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 17:01:14 +0400

Hello Mike,

On 3/9/2016 4:47 PM, Jules Mike Giovanni wrote:
> Is anyone else facing this issue currently? Since early this afternoon
> (i.e 2pm GMT+4), I am witnessing a gradual decrease in internet speed at
> my place. I can hardly access my mailbox as it keeps telling me I've
> lost connection and many web-servers are inaccessible.

Yes. You are not the only one. I experienced the same issue today itself
(9th March) at around 2PM and last Thursday at 2:45 AM. There was a
gradual decrease speed but there was still the connection. After some
time, I would lose internetand get internet connection again after some
time.

The issue didn't persist once I rebooted my rooter but came back after
some time.

At first, I thought it was an internal issue at my place but then I
noticed it was not when everything got normal back on the next day
(Friday afternoon).

> I changed my DNS settings and restarted my router several times but it
> did nothing.

I tried calling the customer support today at 2PM. The person told me
that he 'resetted' my connection "à distance".

After some time after the so-called reset, my connection went stable.

UPDATE - 16 HR 55: I just got it again. Twitter & Facebook are taking
too much time to load.

*Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah*
CTO, Graphics Temple