Illustrator

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2016 13:37:36 -0800

Hi Shelly,

I was reading about illustrators and I found
http://fashionista.com/2015/03/how-to-become-fashion-illustrator I
don't know whether the advice is useful as it is not a subject I am
familiar with.

Interacting with a person(s) of experience in your field is a way to
learn some of the techniques used in your field and to have someone
to turn to for guidance. The alternative is to struggle on your
own. You might end up with years of work instead of the work
experience which someone in a similar position would gain. There are
unfortunately few opportunities in Mauritius to have the interaction
as either there isn't a community for that field or the groups in
that field operate as closed systems.