Re: ***SPAM***] Re: MIU Logo

From: Jules Mike Giovanni <johnally_at_eml.cc>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 06:38:26 -0800

Hi Nirvan,

> Thank you Mike. Actually, when I will render the final
      logo, I will provide another logo with inverted colors for dark
      backgrounds. Meaning, the outer-border will be white (and also the
      colors used may be flattened to white).

I can't wait to see the end result of that :D

> Also, For the node who doesn't have internet, I will give him the
      internet soon :P

Don't! It adds to the realism iykwim :P

Keep up the good work! :)

Regards, Mike

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016, at 05:03 AM, Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah wrote:
> Hello Sun, Elizabeth, Shamsher, Mike & Shelly.
>
> On 2/25/2016 5:50 PM, Sun wrote:
>> Love it :)
>
> Thanks for the feedback Sun.
>

> On 2/25/2016 5:57 PM, Turbine Mauritius wrote:
>> Like it as well. Well done!
>
> Awesome. Thank you Elizabeth.
>

> On 2/25/2016 6:04 PM, Jules Mike Giovanni wrote:
>
>> Hi Nirvan,
>>
>> Great job :) Look really modern and slick.
>>
>> If ever the logo is used on a dark background, will the
          Mauritius Island illustration be transparent or only the white-
          space around it?

        On 2/25/2016 8:20 PM, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:

>> I can see that you have design these logos
          based on the feedback received so far.

> Yes.Indeed.

      The feedback(s) I took in consideration were:

> If you could use Red, Blue, Yellow and Green in the logo
      instead of Red, Blue, Orange and Dark Gray.

> For example for Mauritius Internet Users, we can have a
      symbol or an emblem which represents the Internet and quadricolors
      as on our flag to represent Mauritius.

> None of them relates something to the internet
      according to me.
> > Mauritius can be simply represented using the colours
      as you did in some of your design
> .
>
> Internet can be represented using some connecting nodes
          on a map/globe.

> Users can be represented in many different ways.
>

> And one way to combine them would be the globe can be the
          head of the user and then add other details with the colours.

> > In my opinion, the logo should be like a
      symbol that is related to online users and Mauritius.
> > Those elements should be 1) Mauritius 2)
      Internet.

>> I do not mind if you take another week. I
          should in fact thank you for taking out time to help us with
          the MIU logo.

> Thanks for approving that :)
>
>> I like the concept of Mauritius Island with
          the networking dots which takes up the Mauritius flag colours
          but I would like to give you my final vote once you submit all
          the logo proposals.

> Sure.
>

> On 2/26/2016 8:36 AM, Shamsher Khudurun wrote:
>> Simply Awesome :)
>
> Thank you for the feedback.

      As said earlier in the thread, if anyone has any concept or
      design that they wish or think would fit as logo, please send it
      over. I will consider them and try to integrate your ideas in the
      coming logos.
> --

        Regards,
> *Tejas