Re: ***SPAM***] Re: MIU Logo

From: Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah <"Tejas>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 17:03:38 +0400

Hello Sun, Elizabeth, Shamsher, Mike & Shelly.

On 2/25/2016 5:50 PM, Sun wrote:
> Love it :)

Thanks for the feedback Sun.

On 2/25/2016 5:57 PM, Turbine Mauritius wrote:
> Like it as well. Well done!

Awesome. Thank you Elizabeth.

On 2/25/2016 6:04 PM, Jules Mike Giovanni wrote:
> Hi Nirvan,
> Great job :) Look really modern and slick.
> If ever the logo is used on a dark background, will the Mauritius
> Island illustration be transparent or only the white-space around it?

Thank you Mike. Actually, when I will render the final logo, I will
provide another logo with inverted colors for dark backgrounds. Meaning,
the outer-border will be white (and also the colors used may be
flattened to white).

Also, For the node who doesn't have internet, I will give him the
internet soon :P

On 2/25/2016 8:20 PM, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:
> I can see that you have design these logos based on the feedback
> received so far.

Yes.Indeed.

The feedback(s) I took in consideration were:

> If you could use Red, Blue, Yellow and Green in the logo instead of
Red, Blue, Orange and Dark Gray.
> For example for Mauritius Internet Users, we can have a symbol or an
emblem which represents the Internet and quadricolors as on our flag to
represent Mauritius.
> None of them relates something to the internet according to me.
> Mauritius can be simply represented using the colours ​as you did in
some of your design
.
> Internet can be represented using some connecting nodes on a map/globe.
> Users can be represented in many different ways.

> And one way to combine them would be the globe can be the head of the
user and then add other details with the colours.

> In my opinion, the logo should be like a symbol that is related to
online users and Mauritius.
> Those elements should be 1) Mauritius 2) Internet.

> I do not mind if you take another week. I should in fact thank you for
> taking out time to help us with the MIU logo.

Thanks for approving that :)

> I like the concept of Mauritius Island with the networking dots which
> takes up the Mauritius flag colours but I would like to give you my
> final vote once you submit all the logo proposals.

Sure.

On 2/26/2016 8:36 AM, Shamsher Khudurun wrote:
> Simply Awesome :)

Thank you for the feedback.

As said earlier in the thread, if anyone has any concept or design that
they wish or think would fit as logo, please send it over. I will
consider them and try to integrate your ideas in the coming logos.

*Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah*
CTO, Graphics Temple