ICT Advisory Council Monthly Meeting Postponed

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 21:41:50 +0400

Hello Ish,

I read on a thread in the Mailing List :

> 24 February 2016 at 15:39 Avinash Meetoo wrote :
> For your information, we have not yet met in 2016 as we had to postpone
> our meeting as one of our members was detained.

I believe this was referred to your person. Were you aware that the
meeting was postponed because of your detention?

Will the ICTA Council stop functioning because a member was not being able
to enjoy his freedom?

Also, I sadly could not find any public statement from the ICT Advisory
Council that one of their crucial member was being detained, or any opinion
from their members in the capacity of council member.

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer*