Re: Vision 2030 Ideas

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 19:46:31 -0800

Hi Sandeep,
At 05:12 22-02-2016, Sun wrote:
>It has come to my attention that an email address[1] has been made
>available so that citizens of Mauritius can send the ideas and
>opinion regarding the Vision 2030 "dream".

The part which may be of interest to this group is "i-Mauritius". I
would like to see real competition between Internet Service Providers
so that I can choose the provider which offers the better service at
an affordable price.

I would like not to have to queue for an hour or more to access a
service which is provided by a government agency. The technology to
do that is currently available. The imagination to do that is not there.

I would like the university students which are currently interested
in the internet to have job opportunities in Mauritius instead of
having to leave the Mauritius because their expertise is overlooked.