Re: DoS (Denial-of-Service) attacks from IP address

From: Ajay R Ramjatan <ajay.ramjatan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 22:44:35 +0400

Hi,
I run a Minecraft server since April 2015. DoS and DDoS has been a reality
for me since then. I had to move to a provider who has good DDoS mitigation
in January 2016 because at some point one player I banned from the server
decided s/he would invest some money in a so-called stresser/booter service
that allows anyone to launch large-scale botnet attacks against a target in
exchange of payment.

For me, given the attacks originate from other countries, seeking help from
law enforcement would have been a waste of my time.

For your situation, I recommend you seek assistance from law enforcement
because DoS is against the law as per the Computer Misuse and Cyber-Crime
Act 2003