Re: Startup ecosystem

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 12:24:17 -0800

Hi Vincent,

I assume that you are busy as I have not heard from you today. I
have a meeting scheduled for Wednesday and a workshop on Friday. In
my opinion the proposed start-up event will not work if the
volunteers do not engage or communicate with the interested
parties. I am interesting in helping you. However, I am also
involved in non-local activities and I cannot afford to delay some of that.

Some people might view an open discussion about the issues as a
sterile discussion. I'll put it to the mindset as it is rare to see
open discussions in the local technology-related "communities". It
is common to see questions ignored; I have a hypothesis about that.
:-) I doubt that people will be convinced by grandiose speeches
without any engagement.