Re: Dissatisfied Internet User

From: Jules Mike Giovanni <johnally_at_eml.cc>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 15:07:53 -0800

Hi Nadim,

I did such type of videos[1] back when I, myself, was unsatisfied with
my internet connection from my ISP (approximately 2 years ago).

From my own point of view, this type of video is not that informational
and is only one's way to broadcast his/her frustration. Most of time it
is the last resort to many attempts of trying to "make things right"
(i.e improve the user experience while using a specific service by
contacting customer support, doing slight changes to habits while using
the service, etc)

Personally, I've come across several Emtel users who are torn off. Some
say that the service is great while others disagree. Unfortunately, I
never used this service from Emtel and as such cannot give my personal
opinion about it.

My question is, does this type of video have an impact on the average
Mauritian internet user using the same service by Emtel? Will it
encourage the user to voice out (in a proper manner) if he or she is
facing the same problem?

Regards, Mike

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LotrsF1q-xk
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SqhVCFe1Vc