Re: Internet Security Day

From: Ajay R Ramjatan <ajay.ramjatan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 14:07:13 +0400

If I were a bank official, I would not tell a customer if they should or
not use a person-to-person money transfer such as Western Union. I would
simply advise them to exercise the due care required when doing all
financial transactions of significant importance. As a bank employee, I
should not be recommending or warning against another financial
institution's services as this could potentially land me in hot water.