Re: Internet Security Day

From: Mohammad Irshaad Abdool <mohammad.abdool_at_ogr.sakarya.edu.tr>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 13:52:15 +0400

Hi SM;

Thats a good news.

Well one point that I find really important and coherent with current
issues, is the *radicalisation* done over the Internet.
Before the Internet Boom and until recently, people, youths or grown ups
had to interact with certain group of people or follow certain talks held
at specific regions in the country to be radicalised in the improper way.
But now, with the advent of the Internet, Facebook, Emails, Targetted Ads
and espcially YouTube, almost everybody is at risk particular children.

Maybe some type of filtering at either ISP or customer level could help.

Regards

--
*Mohammad Irshaad Abdool*
*Sakarya University ; Turkey*