Re: Radio Plus Shoutcast

From: Mohammad Irshaad Abdool <mohammad.abdool_at_ogr.sakarya.edu.tr>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 12:47:37 +0400

Hi Yash

IMHO, each and everytime I try to listen to Radio Plus from the DefiMedia
portal, I experience issues. I since then moved to their direct streaming
link [1] on Windows Media Player. Quality is much much better than the
DefiMedia one and also better than the other alternatives online (TuneIn)
etc.

Hope that Helps

Regards
Irshaad

[1] - mms://mediaserver.intnet.mu/radioplus

--
*Mohammad Irshaad Abdool*
*Sakarya University ; Turkey*