Re: Presentation at UClan

From: Yusuf Satar <fx_at_fluxy.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 12:13:27 +0400

Hello all,

I am interested in participating in the event, subject to further
discussion with regards to datetime (I suppose there would be a rotation
system for the ones present at the booth) and topic at hand (with
regards to the content of Ish's presentation and my ability to be helpful).

Regards,

❱ Muhammad Yusuf ABDOOL SATAR
– ❝Vitae Non Scholae Discendum❞

✍ fx_at_fluxy.net