Do you think that Netflix will be a success in Mauritius?

From: Yash Maudhoo <yashmaudhoo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 05:16:38 +0400

Do you think that Netflix will be a success as in other countries taking into account the current state of the Internet in Mauritius? According to the information provided by Netflix, 5 Mbps is recommended for streaming in HD and the bandwidth usage for the same is around 3GB per hour. So I guess to be able to streaming without any annoying buffering, one should have Fiber Optic. As we all know there is no such thing called "unlimited" bandwidth. According to MyT La Fibre's Fair Usage Policy[1], you're allocated with 75GB of bandwidth. Do you think that 75GB of bandwidth is enough if one streams and surfs the net everyday ? If my calculation(75 ÷ 3) is correct, we'll around 25 hours of streaming monthly(considering a theoretical efficiency of 100%). According to you, what are the factors,if any, why might Netflix fail in Mauritius? Personally, I find the data cap and content available for Mauritian Users to be a limitation.
[1] http://i.imgur.com/m7ojyeJ.pngRegards,Yash