Re: MIU Logo

From: Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah <"Tejas>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 07:27:05 +0400

Hello Raksheeta,

I apologize for the delay in responding.

On 1/14/2016 8:09 PM, RAKSHEETA JUGHDHARREE wrote:
> Hello Nirvan,
>
> You must have put a lot of effort into designing the MIU logos
> proposals and I'm sure that most of us appreciate that since you are
> the only one who volunteered.

Thank youfor recognizing that :)

> However, I am unable to choose any logo :( If it was not mentioned
> that the logos number 4. 5, 9, 10, 12, 13 and 14 symbolize an
> envelope, I would not have understood what they mean.

I totally understand, that's not a problem. As said, it symbolized the
envelope meaning along with the lines representing networks of the
internet (in the form of an "M")

> In fact, I was trying to look for the letters M, I and U in it. I can
> not see how the logos represent MIU in any way.

Yes. At first it was hard to relate Mauritius with the logo. There are
too many logos which have the dodo, mauritius map, text-based logos [1]
of organization in Mauritius, that's why I tried something totally
different.

> In my opinion, the logo should be like a symbol that is related to
> online users and Mauritius.

Exactly, I am designing another set of logos based on the response I am
getting from youand other people, I will make sure that the coming logos
will be better and have the essence of Mauritius, online users, RBYG and
such.

Thanks!

[1] http://justcreative.com/2016/01/02/2016-logo-design-trends-forecast

*Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah*