Re: MIU Logo

From: Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah <"Tejas>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 18:56:30 +0400

Hello Shelly,

On 1/2/2016 1:04 PM, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Vincent Pollet contacted me and SM and proposed to have the MIU logo
> on the ict.io website in the partner section.
> I realised that the Mauritius Internet Users does not have a logo. I
> would like to hear your comments about this.

I totally support the idea that the MIU has its own official logo and I
guess it's high time we have it compared to other mailing lists or
groups which do have onethat represent them.

> Anyone who wishes to contribute is welcome to propose a logo or
> elements that they feel can identify or represent the Mauritius
> Internet Users.

Based on the fact that I am on holidays and have less work, I am
currently working on some prototype logos. Already started them though
during the afternoon :-) I will post them by tonight, let's say before
12:00 AM.

Thank you.

*Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah*
CTO, Graphics Temple