Re: Government: Social media presence

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 19:09:26 +0400

Hi Ish,

I have not seen any official Govt. Facebook Page, however several[1][2][3]
elected Ministers and popular figures in local politics[2][3][4] express
themselves regularly on facebook. Also, some[5][6] political parties have a
strong presence on social media these days.

I cannot confirm if all of them are real accounts, as none of them have the
'verified' facebook badge. This however indicates that there is change
towards more social media interaction.

Also, lets not forget that the Police Force also has a Facebook Page[7].

1. https://www.facebook.com/Roshi-Bhadain-867143176688604/
2. https://www.facebook.com/paul.raymond.berenger
3. https://www.facebook.com/keechongli
4. https://www.facebook.com/DrNavinRamgoolam
5. https://www.facebook.com/parti.MMM
6. https://www.facebook.com/LabourPartyMauritius/
7. https://www.facebook.com/mauritiuspolice

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>