Re: Gmail plug-in that warns you when you write emails

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 23:55:56 +0400

Hi SM,

On 01/07/2016 12:15 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> I was reading about
> https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/just-not-sorry-the-gmail/fmegmibednnlgojepmidhlhpjbppmlci
> There is an example of what it recommends at
> http://ell.h-cdn.co/assets/16/01/1452102622-before-just-not-sorry.png

When I was reading about the "Just No Sorry" plugin I recalled memories
of English tuition when I was in Form V. My teacher laid much emphasis
on the etiquette and politeness when communicating, especially via
letters. I would say the same apply for emails. When you're writing to
someone, the recipient cannot see you. Therefore the choice of words
speak a lot about you.

I drink coffee & manage Linux servers
for lexpress.mu.