Startup scene in Mauritius

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 21:43:07 +0400

Dear Mr Phokeer,

As a member of the Mauritius Internet Users & member of the ICT Advisory
Council, I extend my gratitude to the Ministry of Technology,
Communication & Innovation for its participation in the panel discussion
on startups in Mauritius.

The panel discussion was facilitated by La Sentinelle [1] and it was
appreciated by both panel members & the audience to actually receive the
collaboration and interest of the ministry.

I would also express my sincere gratitude to Mr Suraj Ramgolam for being
a good sport.

[1] http://www.lexpress.mu/article/273809/maurice-un-tremplin-pour-start

- I blog at HACKLOG.mu.