Re: Startup Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2016 00:47:56 -0800

Hi Logan, Sandeep,
At 23:49 04-01-2016, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
>while going through the article, there was no mention about who was
>chairing the session:

[snip]

>Why was that omitted ?

Ruth was selected by LSL Digital to host the panel discussion. I had
a phone conversation with Ruth on Sunday about the panel
discussion. She suggested that I co-host the second part of the
panel discussion and I accepted to do that. I was contacted by a
journalist from L'Express a few hours after that about the news
article which was published yesterday morning. I provided some
information about the event and the panel members. There is a
mistake in two of the news articles as Ish was introduced as a
representation of the Mauritius Internet Users. Sandeep, could you
please look into that?

My guess is that the names of the co-hosts were omitted because it
was not viewed as useful information.