Re: Request for subscription

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 11:35:53 +0400

Hi Muz,

On 01/02/2016 11:21 AM, Mousaffar Rossan wrote:

> For start this is a platform where everyone can interact and of course there issues that prompt up,
> it may be awful issue,
> so we must always have a solution for it and give the chance to these people once again
> because as there are only one member of the hackers.mu on the platform
> so if we lose him so we are going to be the loser our-self

You did not answer my previous question. Be truthful and answer whether
you wrote the previous email.

Correction needed here, platform isn't the right word. Mauritius
Internet Users is rather a group of people with a common aim to foster
advancement of internet in Mauritius. Since discussions started in this
list, we have a target to achieve 100Mbps local access. Meanwhile very
few people are contributing to that.

I did not speak against hackers.mu, so why bring that in? I raised an
issue regarding Loganaden's behaviour in getting emotional on the list.
I did not even request SM or Shelly not to accept his subscription. I
only reminded folks to consider the issue I raised.

Muz, do you often read the mailing list and are up to date with what's
happening among members or you only sent an email if someone asked you?

That would make it two questions. I hope you can answer.

I drink coffee & manage Linux servers
for lexpress.mu.