Re: Request for subscription

From: Mousaffar Rossan <mrossan_at_student.udm.ac.mu>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 07:21:44 +0000

Hello Ish,

For start this is a platform where everyone can interact and of course there issues that prompt up,
it may be awful issue,
so we must always have a solution for it and give the chance to these people once again
because as there are only one member of the hackers.mu on the platform
so if we lose him so we are going to be the loser our-self

Rossan Mousaffar (Muz)
Class Representative
E-mail: mrossan_at_student.dm.ac.mu