Re: Panel discussion (Was: Startup scene in Mauritius)

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 19:28:54 +0400

On 12/31/2015 07:21 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> I left out a lot of details. As I mentioned in another message, it is
> up to the persons having a strong interest in the start-up scene in
> Mauritius to try and do something about it.

Yes. Precisely, I'd say the Mauritius Internet Users might have one
common aim with start-up enthusiasts in Mauritius, and that would be the
need of technological advancement. We can say that at the moment
Mauritius Internet Users has been the facilitator to trigger the
discussions but should we keep it going after the panel discussion. I do
not see it fit in MIU's agenda, except if other people chip-in for the
common goal of having 100Mbps local access.

I drink coffee & manage Linux servers
for lexpress.mu.