Re: Meeting - Start-ups

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 03:57:25 -0800

Dear Mr Lavictoire,

I would like to thank the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of
Technology, Communication and Innovation for accepting the invitation
to participate in a panel discussion about the "start-up scene in Mauritius".

The objective of the event is to foster engagement through a panel
discussion about start-ups in Mauritius. The panel discussion will
be held on 4th January 2016 from 10:30 hrs to 12:00 hrs. The venue
is LSL Digital, 3 Rue des Oursins, Baie du Tombeau.

The members of the panel discussion are:

    Mr Sten Tamkivi
    Mr Suraj Ramgolam
    Mr Denis Lacour
    Mr Donald Lim-Fat
    Mr Nitin Sookun
    Mr Vivek Mathur

I would also like to thank the Ministry for confirming that Mr Suraj
Ramgolam, Project Manager at the Ministry of Technology,
Communication and Innovation is designated to represent the Ministry.