Re: Cyber-attack simulation in Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 01:07:18 -0800

Hi Ish,
At 01:05 29-12-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>The same article also mentions "s’avère qu’un
>projet de loi sur les messages électroniques
>commerciaux non sollicités est actuellement
>rédigé en collaboration avec le Conseil de l’Europe."

The National Information & Communication
Technology Strategy Plan 2011-2014 [1] stated
that "Legislative changes on anti spam laws
drafting guidelines prepared and submitted to
State Law Office" project was finished in
February 2009. A similar project is mentioned in the news article.

It seems that, on Facebook island, expertise is
determined by the number of prom nights which a
person attended. I am interested in the
legislative changes related to electronic mail as
email falls within my expertise. I will not
bother about this if I have to provide Facebook
island "qualifications". I will obviously review
the official documents once they are publicly available. :-)

1. http://mtci.govmu.org/English/Documents/NICTSP20112014.pdf