Re: Fwd: Startup scene in Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 23:10:23 -0800

Dear Mr Lacour,
At 19:56 29-12-2015, Denis Lacour wrote:
>I accept your invitation with pleasure

Thank you.

>Could you please confirm LSL Digital address is : Rue des Oursins,
>Baie du Tombeau ?

Yes, that is the address.

I am waiting for Mr Hawabhay to send me the name of the
representative of the Ministry of Technology, Communication and
Innovation. Once I receive the confirmation, I'll contact each of
the panel members by email before tomorrow afternoon. Please feel
free to email me if you have any questions or if there is anything I
can do to help.