Re: Startup scene in Mauritius

From: A.Bholah <bholah7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 10:10:47 +0400

Hello,

Thank you for the invitation. As discussed with Ish, I will not be free on
4th January 2016 as there will be an Indian team coming for implementation
of a Hospital Information System (HIS) and our project timeline starts on
4th.

However, I will be pleased to participate in future events to encourage
Mauritian startups to move ahead.

Best regards,

Dr. Bholah Amal
MSc Global eHealth (Edinburgh)