RE: Startup scene in Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 12:38:57 -0800

Hi Vivek,
At 11:51 28-12-2015, Vivek Mathur wrote:
>Thanks for reaching out to me. I will be interested to share my
>story of mounting a start-up in Mauritius and also to learn from
>others experience. 4th Jan is good for me, let me know of time and
>venue. In case venue is still being searched, I am happy to suggest
>my office as venue option for us to meet.

Thanks for responding and for offering your office as a venue. I
received an offer from another organisation earlier and I already
accepted it. I'll email you about the time and location once I
settle the logistics.

I would be interested in hearing your story as we rarely have the
opportunity to have such an exchange on the island.