RE: Startup scene in Mauritius

From: Vivek Mathur <vivek_at_thecloudfactoryemea.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 19:51:11 +0000

Dear SM,

Thanks for reaching out to me. I will be interested to share my story of mounting a start-up in Mauritius and also to learn from others experience. 4th Jan is good for me, let me know of time and venue. In case venue is still being searched, I am happy to suggest my office as venue option for us to meet.

Regards
Vivek Mathur
Co-founder & CEO

The Cloud Factory EMEA Ltd.
The Factory Building
Vivéa Business Park
Moka
MAURITIUS

Office Phone : +(230) 433 7629
Mobile : +(230) 5254 3991
Email : vivek_at_thecloudfactoryemea.com
www.thecloudfactoryemea.com

BRN : C15128306  |  VAT : VAT27325458
20°13'28.1"S 57°32'02.6"E
GMT +4