Re: Startup scene in Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 11:23:37 -0800

Dear Mrs Chooroomoney,

Sten Tamkivi is visiting Mauritius. In his introduction at
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/12/4566.html
Sten mentioned that Estonia is the size of Mauritius and it had
virtually no startup scene until about 10 years ago. I suggested
having a panel discussion about the startup scene in Mauritius on 4th
January 2016. It is an opportunity for entrepreneurs to get together
and share their experience. In my opinion, it would be beneficial to
the discussion if we could also have your input as you may be
familiar with the NCB Technopreneurship Programme.

Would you be interested in participating in the panel discussion?