RE: Disposable Email address

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 21:36:44 +0400

Hello Yuv,

Thank you. Yes, I read that there were some disposable email addresses which some people used to sign up on social networks. I thought it was too easy for people to use disposable emails and i wanted to know how social networks can identify disposable emails. It is a very interesting topic! Am still reading contents related to that. I wanted to confirm if it is true because there is a lot of information. Thank you for sharing your opinion Yuv!

Kind regards,
Shelly

Envoyé à partir de mon Windows Phone