Re: Open Data report

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 00:57:27 +0400

Hi SM, Rajnish,

On 12/23/2015 09:16 AM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> ... [snip] ... I hope that the Ministry of Technology, Communication and
> Innovation will be able to sustain interest in Open Data.

Sustaining interest in Open Data involves continuous dialogue with the
persons who are asking for data. Sadly, the Ministry of Technology,
Communication and Innovation is not a good example of "continuous
dialogue with persons". Rajnish, you might come out as an exception
however :)

By the way SM, didn't the Ministry of TCI boycott you when invitation
were sent? I did mention to Ms Morrison that you didn't receive an
invitation and she was very much surprised.

I drink coffee & manage Linux servers
for lexpress.mu.