RE: Inaccurate Whois Data

From: Yash Maudhoo <yashmaudhoo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 13:44:37 +0400

I am copying this email to you as you're the owner of the domain thegodof.net . It is a requirement of ICANN[1] to provide accurate whois information. On the same link ICANN also stated that your domain name registration may be suspended or even canceled if you provide wrong information on purpose or if you do not update your information in case of a change. You are no longer the "owner" of your domain name. Whoever is listed in the WHOIS as REGISTRANT is the domain owner and in your case, It is "ki fer to bizin koner why you wanna know this". If you did not want your private information to be publicly published, you could have added Domain Privacy Service while registering the domain. Being a tech savvy, I hope you understand the importance of maintaining a correct and updated WHOIS Information for your domain.

[1] http://whois.icann.org/en/about-whois
Regards,Yash