RE: Abat les spams

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 21:38:57 +0400

Hello,

> The third
> "astuce is not to leave your email address on
> "les pages web non institutionnelles et non
> sécurisées". The web site of the United Nations
> Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
> was breached in November and the email addresses
> were leaked. The fourth "astuce" is not to give
> out your email address on web sites as "certains
> revendent leurs adresses email, ou se les font
> pirater". And that's on a web site which
> requires an email address to sign up to a newsletter. :-)

I don't usually see any spam in my inbox even though my email address is visible in the mailing list public archive.
I can confirm that using an email address often to comments, post and signing up on many website may contribute to spam in your inbox. I experienced that once. The article was a nice attempt to 'ways of avoiding spam' :) It was simple and easy to understand. Thank you :)

Kind regards,
Shelly