Marketing sur les reseaux sociaux

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 03:39:47 -0800

Hi Patrice,

I read your news article about "Marketing sur les
reseaux sociaux: pourquoi les internautes se
desabonnent" (
http://defimedia.info/marketing-sur-les-reseaux-sociaux-pourquoi-les-internautes-se-desabonnent-des-sites-des-marques-11956/
). The content posted by local companies is
indeed repetitive or "ennuyeux". Some of the
(Facebook) advertising is similar to what I see
in a cheap leaflet from a supermarket. The
engagement with the customer and the audience is
lacking. According to a report [1], "29% of
active users might have followed a new brand last
month but almost as many – 24% – stopped
following one". I don't know whether it is the same for Mauritius.

1.
https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hub/304927/file-2674385221-png/Assets_COTD/2nd-April-2015-14-of-Facebook-users-unliked-a-brand.png