ICT Advisory Council conflict of interest

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 23:25:30 -0800

Dear Mr Pandoo,

I have sent emails to Avinash, as Chairperson of the ICT Advisory
Council, about matters pertaining to consumers of internet
service. I have also sent emails to Mr Sookun and Mr Velvindron as
members of the ICT Advisory Council. The persons mentioned have
replied to my emails. I have tried to contact Mr Alladee-Blatch on
the gmail.com email address which was provided to me by the
Chairperson of the ICT Advisory Council. I have never received any
reply from Mr Alladee-Blatch who is supposed to represent "consumers,
purchasers and other users of Information and Communication Services,
including telecommunication services" [1].

Is there a working email address which I can use to contact Mr Alladee-Blatch?

I usually prefer not to ask a member of the ICT Advisory Council for
advice if there is a conflict of interest. The web page [1] of the
Information, Communication and Technologies (ICT) Advisory Council
does not provide any information about the business relationship of
the members of the ICT Advisory Council. Is there a reason why that
information is not disclosed by the Ministry of Technology,
Communication and Innovation?

1. http://mtci.govmu.org/English/Dept-Bodies/Pages/ICTAdvisoryCouncil.aspx