Re: Internet Service Provider quality of service

From: Loganaden Velvindron <logan_at_afrinic.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 11:33:10 +0400

Hi SM,

No, I have not talked about the ministers about it. But I definitely
plan to. Based on the recent Peering issues that I reported to Orange
and Emtel, I believe that having a monitoring system for ISPs in
Mauritius is critical.

(For transparency's sake, I would like to disclose that I work for
AFRINIC, and that we promote Internet Measurements in our region, and
that includes Mauritius).

Concerning the second point, Based on hackers.mu (Disclosure: I'm
obviously part of hackers.mu :)) interaction with Miss Cori on twitter,
there does not seem to be a draft yet, and this is worrying.

Also, we (as in hackers.mu) have concerns regarding a Freedom of
Information Act. We will raise those points in due time.

Lastly, SM, please accept my apologies for the late reply :)

Kind regards,
//Logan
C-x-C-c