Freedom of Information workshop

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 23:08:08 +0400

Dear Kathleen,

I hope you're doing well.

First of all, I congratulate your team on the wonderful job in
organizing the freedom of information workshop. I am writing to you, as
you suggested, to know whether other participants of the workshop have
shown an interest in continuing further discussions & actions to be
taken to finally have a Freedom of Information Act for Mauritius.

I grab this opportunity to also thank the United States Embassy for
helping to facilitate further discussions.

- I blog at HACKLOG.mu.