Re: Internet Service Provider quality of service

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 13:15:16 +0400

Hi SM,

On 12/17/2015 08:12 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> What was Mr Jadunundun's reply when you expressed your concerns [1]
> about the missing annual reports?

When I expressed my concerns regarding difficulty to get a copy of the
annual reports, Mr Jadunundun replied for that matter the audited
reports should first exist. I thought I didn't understand, or maybe I
didn't express my concern clearly, so I asked again. The reply was the
same, that audited reports are inexistent.

- I blog at HACKLOG.mu.