Re: [unsubscribe & resubscribe] my email address

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 23:35:25 -0800

Hi Logan,
At 09:50 17-12-2015, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
>I would like to comment on a few mails, but our mail administrator is on
>holidays. I am therefore asking if you could please consider my
>subscription from this email address.

It is up to Shelly to decide about the change the subscription.

I would like to suggest the following: there will not be any
promotion from the new email address. It is your responsibility to
follow the code of ethics of the company you are working for; please
do not use the new email address to post a message to the mailing
list if there is any conflict of interest or if there might be IPR issues.