Re: Internet Service Provider quality of service

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 17:56:29 +0400

Hi SM,

On 12/17/2015 03:15 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> I would like to thank Mr Chatoo for copying my email to the
> Communications Department so that Mr Moutou can attend my queries and
> for the information about that the reports for the Years 2012, 2013 and
> 2014 "have been finalised but they are not in a published form".

> According to a previous reply from Mr Moutou, the "Annual Reports
> 12-13-14 have all been sent to the relevant institutions". That means
> that the annual reports are in a published form. It is strange that the
> Director of Marketing and Communications and the Manager of Costing &
> Administration have provided different answers about those annual reports.

When I read you email about Mr Chatoo's reply, I was surprised to see
"not in a published form". As you quoted, indeed, Mr Moutou in an email
dated 21 October 2015, stated:

        "Please be informed that the Annual Reports 12-13-14 have all been sent
to the relevant institutions as per the statutory obligations."

However, if we go by Mr Chatoo's answer, it still raises doubts on the
operations of the ICT Authority, if the annual reports of 2012 are not
in a "published form" in 2015.

> An Annual Report would have to be provided to the Board Members of the
> ICTA. Wouldn't those reports be presented in published form so that the
> Board Members can read those documents?

ICTA board members should pressurize for the release of the reports.

I drink coffee & manage Linux servers
for lexpress.mu.