Re: Maison De Retraite - Residential Care Home

From: Yusuf Satar <fx_at_fluxy.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 11:04:04 +0400

Hello Mr. Kamal Bakarkham,

I have also received the following mail without having ever subscribed
or otherwise shown any interest whatsoever whether in your services,
your email or your organization.

I strongly request that such unsolicited emails be stopped.
Also I believe that an explanation of how did I get subscribed to your
spam list is of order.

<https://www.gmass.co/gmass/u?u=5208b60a-8ac4-49ac-a94c-1e2aa3cff773> to
> stop receiving our emails.

For your reference, the email I have received is as follows:

> Just as growing older can allow for a more relaxed lifestyle, it can
also present new obstacles and challenges. Many seniors find that for
the first time in their lives, they have to ask for assistance.
Fieldview can help.

> With Fieldview, you or your loved one will get the necessary
assistance to maintain a safe, independent, and enjoyable lifestyle.
Fieldview’s assessment team works with clients and their families to
provide individual care management plans that meet their needs. We are
highly skilled and sensitive to the physical and emotional needs of each
client. Regularly monitoring and evaluating your loved one’s care
ensures that Fieldview continues to provide the necessary top quality
services our clients have become accustomed to.

> For more information about our services, please do get in contact
either by phone on 5813 1788, 5813 0144, by email at
info.fieldview_at_gmail.com or visit us on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/fieldview.home

> Kind regards,

> Kamal Bakarkhan
> Managing Director
> Fieldview Residential Care Home
> Beach Lane,
> Pereybere, Mauritius
> Tel: 00230 263 9042
> Mob: 00230 5813 0144
> Email: md.fieldview_at_gmail.com

> You may unsubscribe to stop receiving our emails.

Regards,

❱ Muhammad Yusuf ABDOOL SATAR
– ❝Vitae Non Scholae Discendum❞

✍ fx_at_fluxy.net